These sweet potato fries are the answer to those moments when you have a craving for fries/chips but don’t want to feel guilty for eating something that’s deep fried. They are lightly coated in coconut oil, seasoned with paprika and cayenne pepper and then baked in the oven. They’ll crush those cravings and leave your body feeling satisfied.
They’re so tasty it’s a miracle I had any left to photograph. I seriously couldn’t stop picking at them!
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Peel sweet potatoes and chop into the shape of fries
- Add sweet potatoes, seasoning and oil to a large bowl and mix well making sure all the fries are evenly coated
- Put fries in oven and bake for 25 minutes
- For crispier fries put under the grill for 5 minutes at the end